Saturday, February 24, 2007

First Wiki Edit

Ok, so I thought editing articles on the internet would be intimidating, but it wasn't at all! It was actually really easy. The hardest part was to find something that the article missed. The article I edited was on Medfield, MA, which is the town I am from. The article seemed to cover everything, including the infamous townie Bubblegum Bob who roams the streets of Medfield. After reading it for a while, I noticed that in the "Points of Interest" section Noon Hill was missing, which is the towns highest point. So, my edit to this article was, "Noon Hill is the highest point in Medfield at 370 feet with a trail to its peak. There are a total of 4.5 miles of trails around the hill and offer views of the hills of Walpole and Norfolk." with a link to Noon Hill's homepage. Here is the link to the article. Enjoy!

No comments: