Sunday, April 8, 2007

final Medfield edit, finally!

Since I messed up earlier on the wiki edits, this is technically my fourth edit to the Medfield, MA article and I must admit that although I live in Medfield I have completely run out of information to ad. However, I did think of one thing to ad even though it is very minimal. In the education section all of the schools in the town are listed and which grades they provide education for. What it does not include is the location or address of any of these schools. I realize that if someone wanted this information all they would have to do is go to medfield.net to find it, but putting all the information in one centralized location makes accessing this info much easier. Also, at first I was not sure if was safe to put the school addresses on wikipedia, but then I just figured that the information was already on the internet and that adding it to the article would not hurt anyone. So yea, although this was my smallest addition to a wiki article yet, it still makes the article more informative, which is the overall goal of wikipedia. I have now finally completed all the edits necessary for one article, only three more to go!

also, stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela

No comments: