Thursday, May 17, 2007

last post :(

I just wanted to make one final post on my blog to say thanks to Alex for a great semester!! I really enjoyed this class, probably more than all my others combined. The importance of this class was obvious even though some of the material was not my favorite. However, he made every class interesting and related what we talked about to real live situations, including his own life and his love of Barbaro! People keep asking me what teacher to take for buad477 and I would love to say Alex but I cannot since he is quitting. This makes me sad. Alex is a great teacher and an awesome dude :) Best of luck to him in the future and once again thank you so much for an enjoyable class and a great semester.

2 comments:

Alex said...

glad you enjoyed the class! cheers, alex

maydavid said...

thanks for the great information. this post is very useful for us. it helps me alots of time.
free shipping