Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sunsilk Edit #3 (aka the last one, woo)

Yup, this was my last Sunsilk edit :( and the only reason I am sad was because this wikipedia article was by far the easiest one I did out of the four. This is because, as stated before, I already had all the research done for it so all I had to do was choose the information I wanted to use and then put it into comprehensive sentence form. I originally came up with a guidline as to what I would write about in each edit and I certainly stuck to it. Normally I past what I wrote in each edit into my blog but this one was HUGE and it would probably take up the whole page. Therefore, you're just going to have to go to the article itself to see my edits!

This time around I wrote about Sunsilks new and current campaign that they are running called "Get Hairapy", which I'm sure most people have heard of, if not, check out some of their commercials on youtube. Basically the purpose of the ad is to make the Sunsilk brand young again and make it appeal to a 20-something year old crowd. This is the main reason why I actually came up with editing this article in the first place. When I had to do my project in a different marketing class we simply had to pick a company and talk about their marketing campaigns. Sunsilk was an easy choice becasue their ads were relatively new and they were entertaining. Although the sunsilk products are not new in the slighest bit, their ad campaign is new and I always see their commercials on tv and their print ads in magazines.

There was a lot of information out there on the sunsilk products and brand and so choosing this topic was quite easy to reaserach and present about. And, since their wikipedia article was completely lacking, choosing this product fit in perfectly with both of my classes!! I have definitely contributed a great deal to this wiki artilce. This time around I wrote everything under the heading "new campaign" and then when I was done I created a heading called "other information" to separate what I have written with what was already existing, which isnt very good. Anyways, enjoy!


and of course, stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela stiuqxela

No comments: